Commodity XL for European PowerHandles the intricacies of UK and Continental European power markets
Commodity XL – European Power Trading Software
Can I configure my system to align for German market vs. French or UK market?
Does my system electronically confirm trades in accordance with EFET standards and help mitigate operational risk?
Do I receive automated alerts from my power portfolio when I need to buy/sell emissions credits?
- Commodity XL for European Power 7.0™ delivers unparalleled functionality, localized for the UK and Continental European power markets…”
Compliance & Control
Commodity XL for European Power – Key Functionality:
- Alignment of trading, balancing, scheduling, and settlement processes for each country/market rules combination
- Power trading for Continental European markets with pricing and positions reported in all the main market data granularities
- Power balancing for Continental European markets at hourly and 15-minute levels, with hourly trade decomposition into 15-minute intervals
- UK power balancing, contract notifications, and scheduling — enhanced position management and logistics for NETA/BETTA support
- Calculation of imbalance settlement (forecast and actual) for UK NETA/BETTA and Continental European Balancing Circles
- Advanced conversion models of fuel usage and emissions output from generation — calculate emissions liabilities under fossil-fuel burn
- Calculate emissions credits due from “green” generation
Commodity XL for European Power 7.0 provides expanded and integrated functionality across deal capture, pricing, position management, scheduling/nomination, transmission, confirmation matching, and settlement for UK and Continental European power markets. Triple Point’s seamless integration between Commodity XL® and its solution for electronic confirmation management, further facilitates straight-through processing and eliminates integration cost and risk to the customer, all while complying with EFET standards. The European Power solution is built on Triple Point’s next-generation technology platform and leverages Commodity XL’s base functionality for front, middle, and back office, while augmenting it with localized functionality for the UK and Continental European power markets.