Commodity Management BlogInnovative Ideas and Thought Leadership for Volatile Commodity Marketplace
The Commodity Management Blog has been closely following the top Commodity Management issues throughout the year. Not surprisingly, posts discussing Dodd-Frank top the list. Below is a complete list of the 10 most popular posts over the past 12 months based on views and shares. We thank you for following us and hope these posts have provided valuable tips on how to manage commodities smarter.
2. The Treasury Function and Commodity Risk
3. Life in a Dodd-Frank World
4. 4 Out of Top 6 Commodity Traders Use Triple Point
5. Can There be Good News in Men’s Underwear?
6. Triple Point’s Partnership with SAP
7. CTRM Checklist for Agriculture Companies
8. 5 New Rules for Credit Risk Management
9. Surviving Global Economic Uncertainty
10. Purchasing: The Impact of Risk and Volatile Raw Material Prices
We have some really great things in store for 2012, so here’s to a year of fresh ideas for Commodity Management!