Uncertainty looms large in the European Gas and Power markets. What could cause the next big shock? Are you confident you are prepared for the next crisis? Policy developments and structural changes, such as the Electricity Market Reform (EMR) initiative in the UK, may drive extreme price volatility and uncertainty.
Triple Point recently hosted a webinar on How to Survive and Thrive in Volatile European Gas and Power Markets. One of Baringa’s European Energy Market experts, Nick Tallantyre, shared the key issues driving volatility in the European Gas and Power Markets –– and how to protect against them. Triple Point’s Mark Earthey provided an in-depth overview of Triple Point’s European Gas and Power Solution.
It was a very interesting event full of valuable ideas on how to gain clarity in today’s uncertain world. Attendees learned:
- Key market implications arising from the structural and policy changes to the energy markets e.g. the Electricity Market Reform (EMR) programme in the UK
- What European market participants must do to prepare for growing global market connectivity
- Proven strategies to protect against market volatility
- How to optimize portfolios and improve trading operations
- How Commodity XL provides a real-time view of exposure, manages enterprise risk, and handles scheduling — all on an integrated platform