Commodity Management BlogInnovative Ideas and Thought Leadership for Volatile Commodity Marketplace
Every two years, ComTech Advisory conducts the Vendor Perception study and produces a report on how vendors are perceived in the market. We encourage you to participate in this year’s short survey and support the ION community.
Voters Like You Help TriplePoint
Voices like yours help validate ION’s leading market position with the most comprehensive collection of commodity trading and risk management software solutions available anywhere.
ION Commodities Leads the Market
ION Commodities is proud to lead the commodity management software market with:
- 1,200 customers
- 30,000 users
- 5,750 employees
Our leading CTRM solutions — including Openlink, Allegro, Aspect, RightAngle, and TriplePoint — have won several awards, recently including:
- 2019 Risk Markets Technology Awards’ Best Commodities Trading System
- 2019 Energy Risk CTRM Software House of the Year, Americas, Europe, and Asia
- 2019 bobsguide Best ETRM/CTRM System
- 2018 World Finance Best CTRM Company
- And more
The ComTech Advisory study is a short survey and takes less than 6 minutes. The study will be open until the end of May, so please make sure you fill it out before then if you intend to participate.
Thank you for taking time to vote, and please let us know if you have any questions.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- ION RightAngle wins Risk Markets Technology Awards’ Best Commodities Trading System
- Energy Risk Asia Names ION Commodities as CTRM Software House of the Year, Recognizes ION Allegro
- bobsguide Names ION Openlink Best ETRM/CTRM System for 2019
- Three in a Row: Openlink Wins Stevie Award for Outstanding Customer Service
- World Finance Names Allegro Best CTRM Company
- ION Commodities Corporate Brochure