QMASTOR SMS3D – Accurate stockpile management for coal and mineral mining
Are costly out-of-specification quality penalties hurting your profitability?
Do you have accurate grade and tonnage predictions to plan and schedule downstream operational and logistics activities?
Is your predicted reclaimed quantity accurate?
- QMASTOR SMS3D enables proactive grade management and optimizes process plant configuration, blend planning and reclamation/load planning"
- Monitor current and forecast stockpile balance in real-time
- Utilize 3D visualization including contours, cut-throughs, pad rotations, cross and long sections
- Forecast grade and tonnage
- Predict where material will be stacked and claimed
- Apply advanced what-if planning
- Support truck and rail dumping, stackers, dozer push, reclaimers, storage bins, and underground valves
- Track stockpile by tonnage and grade in real-time
- Model stockpile accurately with advanced algorithms
- Achieve an accurate blend from the stockyard
- Interface with plant and mobile equipment
Compliance & Control
- Automate stockpile reconciliation
- Identify out-of-specification quality issues before it is too late
- Deliver accurate blend plans
- Provide stockpile reconciliation
- Generate accurate and timely management reports
QMASTOR SMS3D tracks and visualizes parcels of material in three dimensional space. It dynamically models stockpile tonnages, grade and value, in real-time to enable proactive grade management and optimize process plant configuration, blend planning and reclamation/load planning. SMS3D delivers extremely accurate tonnage and quality forecasts. It simplifies blend planning to ensure bulk commodity deliveries are within specification.
QMASTOR SMS3D - to learn more, read our Coal and Mineral Supply Chain Overview.