Power Scheduling 'Visual Cockpit' - Commodity Trading and Power Scheduling Software
Does my solution include a complete power scheduling capability?
Can marketers and generators instruct and manage the receipt and delivery of physical energy?
Are settlements and financial charges of energy trades automated?
- Triple Point answers the need for complete power scheduling…"
- Get the tools you need to participate in deregulated markets
- Eliminate information silos
- Manage exposures in real-time
- Integrate scheduling with power trading analyses
- Incorporate hourly granularity & other power-specific trading needs
- Automate tagging
- Interface to RTOs and ISOs
- Update schedulers' screens in real-time
- Make deals available for scheduling upon deal entry
- Automate the settlement of curtailments
Compliance & Control
- Monitor positions with pre-testing capabilities
- Improve regulatory compliance capability
- Perform sensitivity analysis & stress tests
- Automate FERC reporting
- Document checkout
Power Scheduling Delivers for Power Trading Organizations
Use Power Scheduling 'Visual Cockpit'™ in conjunction with Commodity XL for Power™to improve the full gamut of trading, scheduling and operations. Take advantage of real-time data to act right away in the highly volatile power sector. Strengthen corporate accounting and controls with full regulatory compliance. Make smarter, better decisions. Realize more profits.
How to get started
- To learn more about Power Scheduling 'Visual Cockpit' and what it can do for your supply, marketing, trading and scheduling activities, request more information
or call +1.203.291.7979.