QMASTOR PortVu – Integrated Bulk Terminal Operating System
Are you managing terminal operations on spreadsheets, creating information silos and greater operational risk?
Do you lack supply chain visibility due to untimely or poorly integrated information?
Can you view all forecast and actual movements?
- QMASTOR PortVu provides a complete solution for integrated bulk terminal management enabling end-to-end visibility of terminal operations"
- Gain an integrated view of terminal operations
- Optimize equipment utilization
- Monitor vessel load and hatch plans
- View all forecast and actual movements
- Manage and monitor stockpile positions in real-time
- Track shipment details and schedules
- Integrate seamlessly with suppliers, customers, transport providers, agents, laboratories and others
- Interface to bulk terminal control system
- Manage inter-modal transportation, stockyards and vessels
- Streamline information up and down the supply chain
Compliance & Control
- Maintain audit trail on all actions
- Manage operational risks
- Make scheduling more efficient and profitable
- Eliminate error-prone spreadsheets
- Provide controls on key corporate processes
QMASTOR PortVu is an integrated bulk terminal management system that manages the complexities of inter-modal transportation, stockyards and vessels while ensuring equipment is scheduled and utilized effectively. PortVu integrates the terminal operations with suppliers, customers, transport providers, agents, laboratories and other supply chain partners through the use of a common platform. PortVu can be interfaced to a terminal control system to provide necessary information on stockpile positions for yard equipment instructions; task and route management; vessel load & hatch plans and belt weightometers for accurate data reconciliation and reporting.
QMASTOR PortVu - to learn more, read our Coal and Mineral Supply Chain Overview.