Do you have a seamless flow of data between your trading and enterprise resource planning system?
Are you spending too much time on integration projects when you should be investing in new functions?
Do you have real-time visibility into all positions?
- Triple Point and Oracle’s joint solution streamlines and supports the entire commodities life cycle..."
- Support the entire commodities life cycle
- Provide improved risk management
- Deliver a streamlined workflow from requisition to delivery and settlement
- Enable Triple Point’s real-time trading and risk management systems
- Integrate Oracle’s enterprise resource planning system
- Leverage state-of-the-art, common technology platform (SOA)
- Optimize performance with an Oracle tested and validated solution
- Automate smooth upgrade capabilities
- Experience lower total cost of ownership and higher overall satisfaction
The Oracle and Triple Point Partnership
Oracle and Triple Point have invested significant time and money to deliver a joint solution that enables companies engaged in the buying, selling or trading of commodities to achieve a streamlined and seamless workflow of data that eliminates the need for custom integration.
Triple Point is the only Commodity Management vendor to achieve validated integration with Oracle E-Business Suite.
Joint solution enables commodity risk to be managed seamlessly
The integration between Triple Point’s Commodity XL and Oracle E-Business Suite exploits the best of both applications to provide a solution for physical commodity management and streamlined workflow supporting the entire life cycle from requisition to delivery and settlement. Customers benefit from improved risk management and smoother upgrade capabilities, leading to a lower total cost of ownership and greater overall satisfaction.
The joint solution shares a common technology platform that leverages Oracle’s SOA Suite. This enables fast and accurate information transfer between Commodity XL and E-Business Suite.