Empower Staff to Perform Key Operations Anytime, Anywhere
- As mobile devices become more powerful and more prevalent in the workplace, mobility is increasingly serving as a key enabler for the acceleration and optimization of existing business processes and operations."
Aberdeen Group Benchmark Study: Enterprise Mobile Strategies: More Productivity, Same Budget
Gartner predicts that by 2016, the only wire required for employee work spaces will be the power connector. Furthermore, an IBM study reports that 75% of executives feel the deployment of mobile applications is critical to the long-term success of their companies. As the Commodity Management Innovator, Triple Point is at the forefront of the mobile revolution, transforming the way companies manage commodities by empowering staff to perform key operations anytime, anywhere.
Triple Point’s mobile applications increase productivity and competitive advantage by enabling employees to respond to customer and business needs while away from their desks. Rather than offering lightweight versions of desktop software, Triple Point delivers feature-rich applications specifically designed for today’s most popular mobile devices. Triple Point mobile applications include. Download fact sheet (pdf)
- Mobile Demand Planner - Gives actual view of your demand plan via real-time input from your global mobile field sales team. Download fact sheet (pdf)
- Mobile Commodity Trader - Supplies traders with all the tools necessary for taking care of business while on the road. Download fact sheet (pdf)
- Mobile Voyage Estimator - Empowers Chartering and VesselOps™ customers to win more business by quickly providing accurate quotes from anywhere. Download fact sheet (pdf)
- Mobile Inventory Navigator – Allows schedulers using Commodity XL to assess where bulk commodity inventory resides in real-time so available capacity can be rapidly located anytime, anywhere. Download fact sheet (pdf)
- Mobile Management Dashboard – Provides Commodity XL customers with real-time, pinpoint analysis of Key Performance Indicators across the supply chain for superior executive decision-making and improved bottom-line results. Download fact sheet (pdf)
- Commodity XL™ Mobile System Console - Enables IT Technical Support to monitor, manage, and troubleshoot global deployments of Triple Point’s Commodity XL™ solution while at home, in transit, or walking the floor. Download fact sheet (pdf)