Gas 'Visual Cockpit' - Commodity Trading and Gas Scheduling Software
Do I have the most complete solution for my asset-backed physical trading strategies?
Can I manage my natural gas inventories from original trade straight through to final destination points?
Can I monitor balance, capacity and transportation costs on a single screen?
- Gas Scheduling 'Visual Cockpit'™ provides the solution…"
- Manage the most complex gas and power scheduling on a single-screen
- Monitor balance, capacity, transportation costs in one place
- Integrate information platform for traders, schedulers, back-office
- Use "what if" analyses for traders & schedulers
- Integrate shipping data and feeds
- Handle North American scheduling
- Provide traders, schedulers real-time data according to their preference
- Integrate seamlessly with Commodity XL for Gas solution
- Use the same data entered once throughout the organization
- Help schedulers plan, conduct & optimize shipments
Compliance & Control
- Make scheduling more efficient & profitable
- Improve regulatory compliance capability
- Conduct sensitivity analysis & stress tests
- Manage counterparty credit
- Strengthen corporate accounting & controls
Utilize the Full Gas Scheduling Solution
Trading operations can now use 'Visual Cockpit' from Triple Point to deliver efficient, profitable scheduling of natural gas. An extension to Triple Point's Commodity XL for Gas solution line, 'Visual Cockpit' provides schedulers with the real-time data they need the way they like to work with it. Improve measurement of risk and take timely action for the best results in price, volume, and operations. Achieve your targeted profit levels.
Statistics of an early 'Visual Cockpit' trading customer
- 14 BCF
- 210+ users
- 5,000+ trading locations
- 175+ pipelines
- 15+ real-time interfaces to other corporate systems
- 14,000+ trades per month
- $3B notional trading value per month
How to get started
- To learn more about Gas Scheduling 'Visual Cockpit' and what it can do for your supply, marketing, trading and scheduling activities, download a brochure
, request more information
or call +1.203.291.7979.