Commodity XL - Fair Value Disclosure Software
Do you have the tools to set fair value levels that comply with ASC 820 (FAS 157) and IFRS 7?
Are you using spreadsheets to manage fair level value setting?
Do you meet the needed disclosure and auditability requirements in fair value level setting?
- Commodity XL for Fair Value Disclosure™ meets all ASC 820 (FAS 157) and IFRS 7 regulatory compliance requirements…"
- Provide multiple methods for defining fair value levels
- Capture valuation level by trade or use rule-based method
- Classify fair value of strips or group trades
- Provide separate quantitative disclosures for assets & liabilities
- Generate month-to-month analysis
- Categorize measurements by valuation hierarchy
- Speed ASC 820 (FAS 157) and IFRS 7 reporting
- Eliminate manual processes and spreadsheet use from fair value level management
- Provide fair value of net claims against counterparties
- Use repeatable and optimized procedures
- Provide Level 1, 2 and 3 roll forward activity and schedules
Compliance & Control
- Provide ASC 820 (FAS 157) & IFRS 7 auditability
- Document source of market data used in underlying valuations
- Document all fair valuing assumptions and models
- Meet all regulatory reporting requirements
- Produce realized & unrealized gains and losses
- Consolidate financial statements into a single currency and ensure compliance with ASC 830 (FAS 52) and IAS 21
Commodity XL for Fair Value Disclosure
Commodity XL for Fair Value Disclosure is Triple Point's comprehensive solution for ASC 820 (FAS 157) and IFRS 7 compliance. It provides the tools and framework to define, measure and manage fair value levels and meet all disclosure requirements. Commodity XL for Fair Value Disclosure provides the consistency and comparability of fair value measurements for stakeholders to confidently do business with your organization.
Triple Point’s Commodity XL for Fair Value Disclosure is available on a licensed or Software as a Service (SaaS) basis. The solution is widely used across the energy, commodity trading, consumer products and agricultural industries. Advisory firms, such as Sirius Solutions, also use the solution to manage derivative valuation and hedge reporting on behalf of their clients.
How to get started
- To learn more about Commodity XL for Fair Value Disclosure and what it can do for your supply, marketing, trading and scheduling activities, download a brochure
, request more information
or call +1.203.291.7979.