Are you looking for greater visibility into your supply chain? Do you dream of a "single version of the truth" across mining operations, marketing, logistics, and finance, but are not sure how to make it a reality?
Triple Point recently hosted a webinar with Exxaro’s Melanie Steyn on how they gained a single view of mining operations, saved money and increased productivity with QMASTOR’s mining supply chain solution. Triple Point experts also provided deep insight into how to simplify logistics, meet targets and optimize production.
The webinar highlighted valuable tips on how to reduce penalties and operational risk while making supply chains more productive and improving efficiency. Key takeaways included:
- How to improve quality and grade control while containing costs
- Tips on optimizing resource allocation and strengthening internal controls
- Why supply chain visibility is essential to gain an up-to-the-minute view of commercial position
- How to track and forecast bulk commodity movements and stockpiling
- Why it is NOT an Excel world anymore
If you missed the live event, don’t worry – you can view the webinar on-demand here.
You can also read an interview with Exxaro about their implementation of QMASTOR’s Pit to Port solution and the benefits it has brought them.