Commodity XL - Base Metals Trading Software
Is my system sophisticated enough to handle complex trading scenarios effectively across multiple commodities, resulting in higher profits?
Do I have a system in place that not only manages complex physical movements but also financial and physical trading, credit risk and compliance?
Does my system provide real-time, enterprise-wide information and reporting for enhanced executive decision making and increased bottom line?
- Commodity XL for Base Metals™ provides a fully integrated, real-time system that streamlines operations, delivers enhanced business intelligence and provides reporting to satisfy stringent corporate governance requirements…"
- Profitably manage physical & financial trading of nonferrous alloys & steel
- Get feeds from LME, NYMEX, COMEX, OTC options
- Use "what if" analyses for better trading
- Manage position & exposure in real-time
- Analyze effects of Mark-to-Market and P&L at summary and granular levels
- Advanced business intelligence including analysis models and reporting
- Integrate physical and financial trading with scheduling and settlements
- See changes in risk and credit positions in real-time and enterprise-wide
- Take action based on price changes anywhere in the world
- Access all types of price models, fixed, index and more
Compliance & Control
- Ensure full SOX & FAS 133/IAS 39 compliance
- Tightly manage counterparty credit
- Maintain profitability while managing complex physical movements
- Keep full view and control of cash flow
- Integrate trading with front-to-back office settlement & accounting
The Solution for Base Metals Trading & Logistics, Risk & Compliance
Commodity XL for Base Metals offers a next-generation, real-time system that streamlines the entire value chain for base metals with straight through processing from front-to-back office for trading and risk, scheduling and logistics and settlement and accounting. The comprehensive software solution provides advanced business intelligence for better decision making and enables companies to securely process transactions, effectively manage risk and precisely control complex logistics throughout the supply chain. Commodity XL for Base Metals offers component based architecture to manage the complex, ever-changing requirements of today's global market and the ability to grow with you in the future.
Include Physical Scheduling in your base metals trading solution.
Triple Point delivers on next-generation architecture – read what that means for you.
How to get started
- To learn more about Commodity XL for Base Metals and what it can do for your supply, marketing, trading and scheduling activities, download a brochure
, request more information
or call +1.203.291.7979.