Commodity XL - Agriculture Trading Software
Are you able to view positions in real time – from an enterprise view to granular levels – across all commodities?
Does your current system deliver the functionality to proactively manage trading and protect operating margins?
Is cumbersome month-end reporting jeopardizing your compliance with evolving regulatory requirements?
- Commodity XL for Agriculture™ supports multiple currencies, commodities and exchanges across multiple geographies..."
- View multiple commodity positions in real time
- Tie into market data & exchanges
- Manage complex cash and derivative trading
- Monitor ancillary costs of agriculture movements
- Apply global conditions to trading decisions
- Benefit from straight-through processing
- Automate data hand-offs
- Move from spreadsheet silos to centralized information
- Integrate trading with scheduling and settlements
- Manage all commodities in standard formats
Compliance & Control
- Ensure corporate accounting and controls with full regulatory compliance
- Tightly manage counterparty credit
- Utilize risk analytics, including What-If analysis, Limits, Sensitivity and VaR, to mitigate the impact of unforeseen events
- Reduce cycle times
- Manage risk tolerances by hedging positions and sensitivities
Commodity XL for Agriculture
Commodity XL for Agriculture manages the complete agriculture supply chain including farm procurement, aggregation, trading, import/export and local distribution on a single, real-time platform. It integrates cash and derivative trading, while aggregating risk within and across multiple commodities. Commodity XL for Agriculture enables agribusinesses to proactively manage trading and protect operating margins by delivering cutting-edge functionality to optimize trading, risk management, hedging, marketing and logistics.
Include Physical Scheduling in your agriculture trading solution.
Triple Point Agriculture Management - to learn more, read our Agriculture Fact Sheet.
How to get started
- To learn more about Commodity XL for Agriculture and what it can do for your supply, marketing, trading and scheduling activities, download a brochure
, request more information
or call +1.203.291.7979.